April Wish List

Billabong shorts as worn by the amazing Native Fox; The Kooples heels; Stella and Dot bag, Urban Outfitters playsuit
For those who follow Hurts Like Heaven you'll know that every week I post a new item under my 'Weekly Wish List' section (right sidebar); usually some kind of clothing or accessory I'm particularly pining after, hoping that by some miracle I'll be able to afford it. Well, dear reader, I've decided that as a nice way of rounding off the month I'm going to compile all the items I've been entranced by into one simple collage, just in case anyone was wondering about some of the items from previous weeks. That way, I can keep track of everything I want, and so can you! Simples.

If you're lucky enough to own any of the above items I'd love to see how you've styled it - I'll definitely feature any photos in a follow-up post! It would be really good to see how the items work for everyone else, and another way to get your blog advertised if you have one. If you feel like getting involved, message me or tweet me at the usual address:
 @EdieJefferys

Look forward to hearing from you!