Crown Swap

Molly at Fleur De Bee graciously hosted a crown swap. I love this theme because to me, it celebrates the wonderful gifts God has given to each of us.   

Swapping art work with fellow artists always gives me an excuse to spend time in my studio. It provided some much needed relaxation time.  I wanted to provide my partner with a crown that had bits of color; pink, red, and shades of green. I also wanted the crown to have a vintage/classy feel. The millinery flowers, vintage rhinestones, and German gold embellishments aid in this look.
  
Molly, our hostess, is a ballerina so I had to add this little ballerina
trim to the side of the crown!

I put together a "crown key" for my partner. 


I put together packages that included a plastic ballerina, scrabble letters that spell crown, a vintage bloomer pot holder, a vintage red stone pin, yards of seam binding,  ephemera,  horse tags (my partner lives on a horse ranch), and a little vintage wallpaper.

A pink depression bowl and a pin keep (made by me) also made their way into her package. 


When all packages have been delivered to all swappers, I will provide you with a link to view all the amazing crowns. I will soon provide pictures of what I received!

Blessings,
Ele