Project Closet

I love to organize and then reorganize what I think is already organized only to find that it really wasn't organized as effeciently as it could have been in the first place. Did I confuse you with the long over run sentence? Simply put: I emptied my closet, painted it, added some organizational pieces, and put everthing back.    


My closet already housed great shelving, so I added a fresh coat of white paint. 

I purchased a drawer kit at the local home improvement store.  It was easy to put together and will store smaller items like scarves.   

My favorite purchase- a couple of shoe organizers. Be still my heart. Again, this was a kit that was easy to put together, and sturdy.  I'm heading back for a shoe organizer for Mr. Pink Heaven's shoes, and possibly another set of drawers.

Looking good, and easy to do.
Give it a try....organize. 

Hope you all had a blessed Easter,
Ele