Sweet Tweet Swap Reveal

The Sweet Tweet Swap Reveal

Please visit blog links below to see the items exchanged in the Sweet Tweet Swap.
Make sure you scroll down to see the pictures of the items I sent my partners.
(I will be updating the status throughout the day, so swappers, let me know when you post your pictures.)

Vintage Patina (posted) My partner, lucky me!
Troc Broc (posted) My partner, lucky me!
Fleur De Bee My partner, but we decided to mail later. 3 Times Lucky!
Viv's Whimsy (posted)
Caleen Rae (posted)
Birdhouses decorated with seam binding, millinery flowers, vintage jewels, sheet music, glass glitter, and even a bird's nest!

A box decorated with a bird's nest!


Ceramic birds decorated with a little bling!


A bird in a nest with a great vintage pin. Perfect for displaying in a glass jar!

For the sweet part of my swap, I sent my partners sweet scrapbooking items, a sweet pink bird necklace, and chocolate candy, (didn't get any pics of the candy), and a sweet vintage wallpaper notebook.
An area potter made these "bird" bud pottery vases.

Thank you to all of my partners who sent me FABULOUS items. I will be taking pictures of these items and posting them when I have more time.
Vivian made me a beautiful bracelet for hosting this swap. Just look at how she put together these flowers. Awe, thanks Viv!

Blessings,
Ele