Sweet Tweet Swap

This SWAP IS NOW CLOSED
If you sent me en e-mail to be in the swap, and have not heard from me, please e-mail me again at elee@srt.com
Can you say Sweet Tweet Swap, three times? lol!

Spring has arrived in my neck of the prairie, and the birds are busy building their nests. In honor of the arrival of my feathered friends, I am happily hosting a swap! Here are the guidelines:

1. Include at least one handmade item with a bird theme. Items can be made in any craft, or art style and can be purchased, or made by you.
2. Include at least one "sweet" item, (your interpretation).
3. Items should follow a bird, nest, egg, or Spring theme.
4. Swap box should have a $20.00 value, (before shipping).
5. After the long winter many of us have had, please don't be a swap deadbeat! If you sign up, you are obligated to follow through in a timely manner. We don't want any sad faces in the midst of our swap.
6. I will contact you with your partner on May 1st, and items are to be mailed by May 15th.

PLEASE e-mail me through my sidebar (elee@srt.com). Include your blog address, and mailing address. I will have a cutoff number, so don't miss out! ALSO, let me know if you're willing to ship internationally.

Feel free to grab my swap button for your blog. I would appreciate the advertising.

If you are new to swaps, and want more information, e-mail me with questions.

Blessings, Ele