Valentines, already?

I'm not really trying to push Valentines on you, but as you saw in my last post, I am surrounded by a lot of snow. What does this have to do with Valentines? The snow has reminded me of the glass glitter I used last year when making Valentines (2nd row, 1st pic.). When the sun hits the snow, it glistens just like glass glitter. The snow is really quite beautiful.



1. Valentine Medallion (lrgc), 2. Valentine Key Heart (a), 3. Valentine Girl Tag, 4. Valentine Heart Gold Key (a), 5. Valentine Tussie Mussie Pink Roses, 6. Valentine Glass Glitter Heart, 7. Valentine Tags, 8. Valentine Pink Box, 9. Valentine Heart Gold Key, 10. Valentine Rhinestone Tussie Mussie, 11. Valentine Dress Form Tag, 12. Valentine Key Heart small, 13. Valentine Key Hearts

In many of these creations I have used vintage wallpaper (my favorite kind of paper), and vintage millinery flowers. I have also used various types of keys to go with a "key to my heart" theme. If you haven't used glass glitter before, remember it is REAL glass and will cut, so use it carefully. It is not for little hands.

Happy January,

Ele