Arts and Crafts Show/ part two!

Grab a cup of coffee. This post has a lot of pictures!
A Bit of Heaven, my shop/studio in an antique church building, is only open a few times during the year to the public. Last weekend was one of our open house events. This coming weekend, Dec. 5th and 6th, we will also be open. If you bloggers see anything you might be interested in, drop me an e-mail (righthand sidebar) and I will let you know if it's still available.

My friend, Farmchick, also joins me to sell her wares; wonderful soy candles, hot chocolate and marshmellow mixes, and treat mixes, yum. Last weekend she brought her cowboy soup, double yum! (Sorry shoppers, it was only for us tired, but happy workers!)
A woolen Christmas stocking-
Christmas stockings, and a tussie mussie-
Lavender Sachets-
Glittered Christmas words with a little extra embellishment.
Note the Happy Birthday pin at the top of the mirror. I think this one says, Happy 1st Birthday".
Christmas stocking gift bags-
Beaded silverware, tags, and one of my handmade table quilts-
A disply on top of a shelving unit-
Yes, I do have a few pink walls in my church. The narthex area (front entry), as well as the alter area (studio area) are raspberry pink. This is an old hosier cupboard filled with goodies.
Vintage hats for sale-

You know I'm not one to put a lot of personal info on my blog, but I've had such a marvelous week that I just wanted to share. In my last post, I told you my oldest son surprised me and came home. He hadn't been home for Thanksgiving in 3 years. My two boys, pink girl, Mr. Pink Heaven and I, together for Thanksgiving (along with other relatives).
Here are some of the highlights:
*coffee drips on the kitchen floor (this is code for "there are more males in the house, then females"- as it should be in my home- love those coffee drips!)
*the best meal I have had in a long time- I know it tastes better when we're all together, but REALLY the stuffing was FANTASTIC and NOT made by me
*Getting up at 4:30am on Friday to go shopping with my pink girl- her idea!
*Giggling at the lady that pulled the Christmas tree box out from under my hand. At this time of the morning, we seemed to think everything was funny. At the end of 12 hours of shopping, our giggles were cured, and we were just trying to feel our feet, but we'll do it again!
*having to stock the fridge with Dr. Pepper
*listening to the big boys say, "we're taking ANOTHER family picture"
*wonderful hugs and knowing that this time, it will only be 3 weeks until we're all together again....and yes, ANOTHER family picture!
Remember, if you add me to your public blog roll, let me know and If you have an arts/crafts/decorating blog, I will add you to mine!