New Decor, celebrate Mom & Baby!

I have been working on some decor for a baby shower. The color theme is black and soft pink. I really enjoyed this order as the colors are delightful. The first item is a crown for the new mom. A vintage pink jewel is displayed front and center on a paper medallion.
There are ribbons, tiny flowers, and glittery letters on this crown.

This bunting has quite a few flags of pink, black and white that spell out the baby's name in silver glitter. A journal/guestbook/photo album is embellished with vintage wallpaper, ribbon, and a little bling! A little redecorating has been going on at Pink Heaven. The sitting room has a fresh coat of soft blue paint, furniture has been recovered, and a new coffee table is afoot! The room isn't finished yet. I'm still waiting for two french chairs with whitewashed arms and white cane backs. I'm also sewing window treatments, so I better get to work!

I chose a creamy white embossed fabric for the couch. The chair is a blue and taupe damask fabric.
A white pumpkin is added to a side table for a little seasonal decor.
Love how the mirrors look on the icy blue walls.

 
Blessings, Ele