Sew much fun!

I picked white gladiolas from the garden yesterday. So pristine and gorgeous. I fear they will be the last of the season. I love how they look next to my "Lorena" pumpkin.



Still sewing away! Can you tell I really like making these banners (buntings, pennants)? I was drawn to fabric I spied in the store the other day. Fabrics in browns, blues, greens, and beiges add a Fall feel. The brown fabric with batik blue dots.....fun!






Adding seam binding and a few yoyos just looks right to me.
I couldn't resisit making buntings in pinks, aquas, cupcake and present themes. They are perfect for birthday parties, or baby's room.




I've also been sewing a few fun bags lately. I just couldn't resisit these bright colorful fabrics.



If you want instructions to make a bunting yourself, go HERE.