For the Birds

I've noticed a little theme going on in my house lately, so I present to you..."for the birds!"

The kitchen table seems to have gone to the birds. Who wouldn't love to live in this mosaic mirrored house?


Look closely at the wire urn and you will see that Mrs. Robbin has laid her blue beauties in a nest.


Peace of Earth....stays up all year at our house.


A Bird's got to eat! A tasty sunflower treat.



I bought this little birdie the other day. She's not the prettiest tweetie, but she really wanted to come home with me. I've promised her a crown and a floral necklace.


My cottage chic friends, I have not forgotten you. Here's a gaggle of geese in a corner bathroom cabinet...




I know some of you have seen this before, the little collage made by Lori, and these sweet eggs. I just had to show them again. It's a sweet thing!


Where I live we can't plant outside until the end of May, so these little seedlings will still have more time to grow inside.


Hope everyone had a happy Sunday!