Happy New Year and Sweet Valentines

Happy New Year to everyone!
It has been almost 2 weeks since I posted. I have been trying to delay the fact that Christmas is over and wishing that for a few more moments time would stand still, but it does not and again, I have to say goodbye to my boys whose lives take them far away. It was blissful while it lasted, and I will continue to enjoy the memory. I hope everyone had as fullfilling a holiday as I.

To keep my mind off the inevitable, I have decided to give in to the "world" and admit that Valentines day will come next month. What does a craft artist do to "be happy" or maintain a little sanity? We create.

For these items, I have used quite a bit of German scrap. It reminds me of the Valentines boxes my father gave my mother. I have also mixed reds and pinks, and being true to my style have added lots of details.





Again, Happy New Year to everyone! I look forward to seeing all your new creations of 2008!